home

Monday 29 July 2013

 
 
 



Made chipboard books then used the same paper line from 7 gypsies to cover as the balloon.  The books "insides" put out and inside are mini albums.  I used a combinations of farmhouse and tersera Collins pattern paper. I made 4 different sizes of envelopes- they have pockets, tags, extra pages and accordion folds.  Lots of room to add pictures.  I didn't cover inside the envelopes with paper this would be something I would do as I added pics.

I actually happy with the outcome- that's rare.

I did want to make this one a kit but we will see, I suck at actually finishing anything so the instructions for the clock mini are still in the work and I need to finish those before I start a new of instructions.  Maybe I will lock myself in a room for a week.  But that doesn't always work my family finds me and comes hangs out with me in the smallest most cluttered room of the house.

FYI how the page looks to you is not how it looks to me as I write it I don't know what is up with blogger but it does whatever the hell it wants.  I am going to publish but the graphic artist me is cringing at the layout.  I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment