home

Sunday 15 December 2013

what's new

I have been busy the last couple months, but keeping up with my blog isn't one of them.  One of the most exciting updates is I FINALLY set up an etsy account.  My etsy shop will have patterns and instructions available to buy of past and present projects.  Also available will be any project kits which include instructions and products needed to create.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/boozybear?ref=si_shop

HAPPY SHOPPING!!

I only have 4 items for sale more will become available, here is a sneak peak up my upcoming project
Its all about texture, I love texture.  The idea is to have a layout with journaling tabs and a collage page with a fun funky cover.  I am about half done, now just to find the time to finish.






 
Also for your viewing pleasure here are some of my latest 12x12 layouts.  Please use for your inspiration.




 
finally I have also finished two paintings
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment