home

Thursday 12 February 2015

Vintage Bikes- Sketchabilities #132

Another creation from the weekend using a sketch from sketchabilities #132


Here is my take...I started by using my edge punch then inked around edges.  I used a piece of pattern paper underneath.
I created the splatters with dylusions and lindy magicals.  At first i didn't have the splatter but then it was way to clean, i needed a little mess. Oh i flipped the sketch kind of just the bottom.












the close ups
I cut out paper embellishments then had a gold bicycle rub on that was a perfect fit.  chipboard pieces are chicken wire and hexagons.  I covered the hexagons with pattern paper and sprayed with lindy's then inked the sides.  I used tim holtz filmstrip and buckle as accent.









Used a tim holtz rub on as my title, it was perfect for the picture of bikes.  I took the picture at my aunt and uncle's farm- how much more vintage can they be.














One of most favorite things to do is random rubons!!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment